Tri-State Canning Corporation
Beverage Production Specialist
Tri-State Canning Corporation a division of RC Beverage Company in Evansville, IN has been part of the Evansville soft drink community for over 50 years. We take pride in offering a taste for everyone producing over 50 well-known national and regional soft drink brands and shipping them across the US and overseas to England.
Tri-State Canning recently expanded to include 16oz cans. Since this addition we are now producing a wide variety of products in 16oz cans and can accommodate your production needs with flexible minimum runs, competitive pricing and warehouse storage.
Our convenient central location in the Midwest provides us the perfect location to effectively service all of your customers. To fulfill your beverage production needs, contact Kimberly Long at 812-499-5874 or email@example.com
Production Requirements and Commitments
- Volume: 10,000 cases per SKU, per year.
- 3000 case minimum run per flavor. Each run must be guaranteed. We will inform you of the production schedule. Requests less than 3000 cases per flavor will have an upcharge. No less than 2000 cases will be accepted.
- Raw materials will be accepted in the amount required for your production request to include can bodies, flavorings and concentrates.
- Packaging: A brown craft tray and shrink film is provided for: 16oz. 12oz., 2 liter and 20oz. products.
- Sweetener: Tri-State Canning provides High-Fructose Corn Sweetener 55 or 42, Liquid Sucralose 25 and Ace K. Special request such as liquid cane sugar must be guaranteed prior to ordering and a full tanker required.
Tri-State Canning Corporation offers a wide variety of packaging to fulfill your production needs.
- 12oz. cans - 6 packs, 12 packs, 24 pack cube
- 2 liter PET - 8 bottle case with tray shrink film
- 20oz. PET - 24 bottle case with tray shrink film
- .5 liter PET - 24 bottle or 6 pack
- 1 liter PET - 15 bottle (bottle specific)
- 160z. cans - 24 loose
1100 Independence Ave.
Evansville, IN 47714